Make sure your parents come to school for Back-To-School Night. It starts at 6:30p in the cafeteria. This is for parents, not students.
Today, we reviewed our tests, answered the 4 word problems, and tried out the Santeo clickers.
No practice today.
16 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can finally really appreciate the blog because I'm actually in a situation where it is really needed! My cell phone is broken, and I obviously missed school, so this was the only way to find out what I missed. Thank goodness there is no homework. ^^
ok thanks i was wondering if we had homework because right when we were finishing remote question things the bell rang the remote question things are pretty cool
16 comments:
I can finally really appreciate the blog because I'm actually in a situation where it is really needed!
My cell phone is broken, and I obviously missed school, so this was the only way to find out what I missed.
Thank goodness there is no homework. ^^
Is back to school night today???
Dahnby J.
Per. 2
ok thanks i was wondering if we had homework because right when we were finishing remote question things the bell rang the remote question things are pretty cool
Chase R.
Per. 1
I really liked the Santeo clickers. They were fun to try out.
I really liked the Santeo clickers. They were fun to try out.
Kylie A.
period 3
Thanks Mr. Gerson for letting us use the handheld remotes!=)
Michael S.
ya no practice for two days in a row!!! :)
Chris Z
Per. 5
The clickers are awesome!
Matthew J.
Period 2
so we dont have any hw today?
Hyun Park per.6
Good Luck!
Haden O.
Per 2
the remote things are really cool. i think we should buy them and keep them all year.
Hannah P
Per.5
those thing were so cool it made second period much more fun.
Anthony Vela period 2
The Santeo clicker are cool. Are we going to use them for tests?
Matthew J
Period 4
and the clickers things are awesome !!!
HYun park per.6
the clicker things are cool i think we shoule take tests with them
kevin s.
are we gonna get more of those smart calculators? i think there called Santeo..
Mandi J.
Per. 3
those things are cool...i think we should do tests with them =)
-noemi c.
period 2
Post a Comment