Today we received a Table of Properties to complete. These are the properties in chapter 1, 2, and 3 that we will need. If you forgot it or lost it, click on the link to download and print a copy. Assignments are at the bottom of my homepage.
Turn-in the Table of Properties worksheet with mnemonics.
27 comments:
Are we going to get to know what we got on the pretest, and if we do- when?
Do we have to have a TI-84 calculator? I have a regular calculator but it does do things like square roots.
- Saloni B.
Period 1
Thank you Mr. Gerson for this sheet. It will help me remember more. Even though there was struggles it was nice to remember the properties.
From,
Kacie O.
Per. 2
Saloni it says on his website what you will need for his class.
-Lena M.
period 1
Thanks, Lena.
- Saloni B.
Period 1
How do you find the Algebraic Definition of Subtraction and Divsion? They weren't in the book... do we have to look them up somewhere else?
Shiloh S. Per. 3
Shiloh,
I'll give you some hints:
*They are both in Chapter 2.
*They are both in yellow boxes.
*Start by looking at the lessons on subtraction and division.
: )
Sorry Mr. Gerson, I found them a few minutes after I posted that comment... thanx! :)
Shiloh S.
Period 3
Argh! I can't think of any mnemonics!
I suck at this. XO
I still have to do like 8. :(
I can't think of how anyone could help without cheating... :(
But I felt like commenting anyway.
Dahnby J.
Period 2
Try thinking of popular actions for the mnemonics Dahnby. I am trying to use drawings to visualise it.
--Shreyas T. aka Smashbrosboy
Period 2
Shiloh, I figure there are others out there having trouble finding them too. Hopefully, your question will help them.
Dahnby, Do your best. We will all share our best ones tomorrow. It will be okay. If you thought "Ring Around the Rosie" was funny, wait till you see my mnemonic for the associative property.
If anyone wants to share a favorite mnemonic as a comment to help Dahnby, it is okay.
How do you find the last 2 definitions?? I couldn't find them. Do we need to look for them somewhere else??
~Micaela T.
period 1
Okay.
Thanks Mr. Gerson.
I thought "Ring around the Rosie" was funny, but the thing that really cracked me up was that Shreyas and B.J. had to hold hands.
Lol. XD
Yeah, the mnemonics are pretty hard Dahnby! I guess we just have to think outside of the box! :)
Shiloh S. Per. 3
Are we allowed to post the pages where the definitions are on?
Shreyas T.
Period 2
Micaela,
I don't think we have to write the definitions...
It only says to write it algebraically, numerically, and then the mnemonic.
P.S. I couldn't find it in the book so I just looked it up on the internet... XD
It's probably not the best thing, but it worked.
Dahnby J.
Period 2
Micaela, you should look at my comment! Shiloh S. Per. 3
Shiloh,
Thinking outside the box really isn't my specialty...
To put it simply, I suck at it...
But thanks for the encouragement...
The algebraic definitions are in the book. Heck, they are in their own special box.
--Shreyas
Period 2
Isn't that sort of what Mr. Gerson wanted?
We're interacting...
Sort of.
Which is good.
I think...
Lol. :)
...hehe...sorry...I guess I should stop leaving comments...
-Shreyas T.
Period 2
This is what I want. It will be hard, and I won't be able to post at times like dinner and when Aurora needs attention. I will try to activate your comments as quick as I can though.
Okay, Mr. Gerson. :)
Awww, is Aurora your daughter?
My aunt is pregnant with her second child so I'm looking forward to taking care of her. :)
how do you get the table of properties - I clicked on the link and the page would not open
Anthony
Your right Anthony- I also clicked on the link and it said the file was expired.
- Saloni B.
Period 1
The link to the assignment is fixed. If the link expires again, you can always get it off of my homepage.
it's esay all you have to do is look in the book. the only part that is hard is the mnemonic.
Anthony V per.4
I had finished that work a long time ago, but I just wanted to click on it. Thanks Mr. Gerson.
- Saloni B.
Period 1
Post a Comment