September 29, 2008

Products of Real Numbers (CA SS: 1.0)

A day of review. We also did some prep work for science. This year you will be studying simple machines in science. We completed pages 87 & 88 in class. The lesson dealt with lever and fulcrum problems. It was turned-in by the end of class.

p.79 (1-29:odd)

Some students earned a pass on this assignment. Students would already have today's assignment stamped on the scorekeeper worksheet if they earned the pass. Hopefully, everyone will have a printout for the results of chapter 1 tomorrow.

Remember to bring your magazine orders to homeroom tomorrow.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did the problems on the board for our notes, but do we write a summary on that?
-Saloni B.
Period 1

Anonymous said...

What printout results? Where do I get this?

Anthony V.
Period 2

Mr. Gerson said...

Matt, rewrite your comment without your last name. Last initials only, please.

Anthony, reread the sentence I wrote. It was after all what I was working on today in class.

Mr. Gerson said...

Saloni, if you do not know about what to write in your summary, maybe you will when you look at my work for today's in-class problems.

Potato Man said...

I missed class because of an Ortho Appointment, and Im at my moms house and I forgot my math book at my dads and I wont be there until 8-9pm. Can I turn it in on Wednesday?

Austin C.
Per. 2

Anonymous said...

wait, if your in 2nd period and u got two stamps, do you have to do this assignment? summary?

- noemi c.
- period 2

Mr. Gerson said...

Michael, last initial only. Re-post your comment if you want to see it.

Anonymous said...

Austin,

Since tomorrow is late start Tuesday, maybe you could do it in the morning at study hall or at home.
That's what I would do...

Remeber also you only have to do it if you didn't finish the weekend homework...

Dahnby J.
Per. 2

Potato Man said...

Is that a yes or a no?

Austin C.
Per. 2

Potato Man said...

So if I did the Virtual Manipulative I don't have to do it?

Austin C.
Per. 2

Anonymous said...

no one answered my question.......PLEASE answer ..someone.

noemi c.
period 2

Anonymous said...

Austin,

If Mr. Gerson gave you a stamp for both the virtual manipulatives and the assignment, you don't have to do it.


Dahnby J.
Period 2

Anonymous said...

Noemi,

You don't have to do the assignment, but you still have to do the summary.

Dahnby J.
Per. 2

Potato Man said...

I wasn't there today, so I couldn't of gotten a stamp

Austin C.
Per. 2

Anonymous said...

WOOT..so we do NOT have to do today's assignment on the board if you got 2 stamps today?

Hyun P. PER.6

Anonymous said...

Anthony, i think he means grade printouts. He was working on it all day long....

Hyun P PER.6

~Erica M. said...

wait so we do have to do a summary on the notes today? but it was just equations..(?)

Erica M.

Period 2

Anonymous said...

I feel kinda confused.On number 15 are you multiplying the area of alaska times the 483?

kellie f.
period 2