September 22, 2008

Chapter 1 Test

We took our Chapter 1 test.

No practice today.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the chapter test was okay, some were easy but most were in the medium range. I think thats because I took the sample test the other day.

Brad B. per. 6

Anonymous said...

hey i was reading after the test and i wasnt sure if we had homework tonight


jaclyn m.

~Erica M. said...

wow the pretest really helped me with the real quiz! thanks mr. gerson!!

Erica M.
Period 2

Mr. Gerson said...

I am interested in knowing if the sample test helped improve the chapter test scores.

No last names on comments please, only last initials.

Anonymous said...

hey does anyone know if we have hw


jaclyn m.
period 5

*dreamstar* said...

Yeah, I think the pretest really helped me too. I knew which problems to study, and therefore, I was more prepared!

Shiloh S. Per. 3

Anonymous said...

yes the pretest really helped me think about what the problems would be like thank you Mr Gerson for your time in poasting the pretest. it really helped me study what i didnt know to get ready for the test.

Thanks
Lena M.

Anonymous said...

the sample test REALLYYYYYYY helped me..i wasn't sure on some questions on the test today but the pre test still helped .. thanks mr. gerson =)

- noemi c.
per. 2

Nick said...

I think it may have improved my score.I think taking a pre-test helps you with the test, because it shows you exactly what you need to look over again. The pre-test also gives you an idea of what is going to be on the test. One of the problems was the same except instead of solving for the flagpole I was solving for the building
~Nick H.~
~Period 5~

Anonymous said...

The chapter test was so easy,
are the rest of the tests this easy? oh and did we have any homeworks today?


Woongbae L.
per:2

Anonymous said...

what if we weren't here today for the test? When do we take the makeup test?

~valerie a~

Anonymous said...

mr.gerson we dont have any homework right..?
just making sure.

melissa f.
per.1

Anonymous said...

The test was really easy , because etusd helped me alot.Thanks Mr.Gerson





Young K.per.2

James said...

yeah!The pretest was exactly like the test! and no homework!! WooHoo!!!

Anonymous said...

The pre-test didn't help me in any way except for the fact that then I knew what to expect.I was able to solve all of the problems easily during the pre-test and the real test was no different. Was the practice test a grade?

Shreyas T.
Period 2

Anonymous said...

we dont have any homework




kacie o.
per. 2

Anonymous said...

I think the test was easy but the writing of all the problems took a long time.

Matthew J
Per. 4

flippyboy321 said...

the test was simpple but doing the sample test made it so simple if I hadn't done the sample test it would have been alot harder.

Chase R.
Per. 1

Anonymous said...

yeah the pretest worked well i like that idea its good do another one for are next test thanks


jaclyn m.
period 5

Anonymous said...

no. i don't think we had any hw today. we only took the test and turned in our posters.

Hyun Park
per.6

Anonymous said...

I should have took the test...i forgot...But still, the test was okay

Hyun P. PER.6

Czar Shadowsun said...

I thought the test was a bit easier than a contemplated. I'm not sure if I got a good grade on it but at least the questions made sense so I wasn't sitting there for an hour guessing.

George P.

Anonymous said...

I think that the pretest helped me and many others. Jaclyn, there is no hw tonight- it says that on the original post.
-Saloni B.
period 1

Anonymous said...

I wasn't able to take the pretest, it would've improved my score.....i am anxious to know how i did on my test. When will we get our tests back or when will we know what we scored?

Zoya A.
Per.3

~Erica M. said...

we do not have homework today. he didnot assign hw to us so i assume that he didnt for other classes either.

Anonymous said...

the test was easy



christian w. per.1

Anonymous said...

i am so happy i got it over with!!!!!!

-Shivani S.
Period 4

Nick said...

The Santeo clickers were fun I hope we get to use them again, were they just being rented or does the school own them?
-Nick H.
-Period 5

ZornRockman said...

hey mr. gerson i'm so happy with my test results the test was fun